Mobility within the Programme

Your eNviro5Tech studies will be divided between two universities within the consortium. You will transfer from one university to the other after your first year.

When you apply for the programme, you must apply directly to the university where you wish to spend the first year of your studies, which already indicates then your chosen study track and resulting mobility plan for the second year. If you are accepted by the eNviro5Tech consortium admission board, you will be enrolled at the university where you submitted your application for your first year of study. Your application dossier will subsequently be transferred to the university that is responsible for the second part of your study track. During semester two, you will receive an admission letter from the university where you will be enrolled in your second year, in order for you to have time to apply for accommodation and a visa if needed.

In order to accommodate for students who change their mind about their study track after they have started their eNviro5Tech studies, the consortium will announce a deadline by which students must make a final choice for their second year of study. 

In order to issue the double diploma, the two universities will have to make a credit transfer of the credits obtained at the other university. You will be notified of any documentation needed for this procedure.